Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Healer for our kids!



I am in an air-conditioned room and it becomes hot, no the air-conditioned is working alright. I felt my hair standing on ends as I stretched my hands out heavenwards.

Which mother are not acquainted with sick child/children? I just had one with me for 3 days.
My little 2 yr-old otter, usually active, would be a sickly little puppy when his temperature goes up to 39 degrees as he lean on me.

I would learn that when kids fall ill, our hearts ache. Despite medicine and what we know, we still don't see improvement. It is such that we need to know that we are finite. finite. finite. We may know about our kids, but we still don't know everything there is to know! Isnt that true??

Yet, it is so easy to be defeated, exhausted, disappointed. I know because I go through it.

But I would learn that as soon as we detect the negative, the naysayers, the fact-finders, it is time to draw our swords! Scripture calls Jesus our Healer. Scripture says we are more than conquerors, scripture say that we have within us the spirit that can heal, deliver, resurrect! The promises of God are yes and amen! (2 cor 1:20)

Its time to let our little minds go under the power of Holy Spirit. Stand up, wield the sword of the Spirit and cast away that which makes us disbelief. Call forth Open Heavens and ask of the Lord!

When I talked about a heated room, it is not about me , nor the air-conditioned room, it is the visitation of the Lord himself. Release his presence upon our child, upon our family, make all things new. Press in, never give in, never give up. Call Upon Jesus Christ, our Healer. He has come. It is time to rejoice.

0 comments: