Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Do you like my new blog design?

The old blog was getting a little too cluttered, not unlike my wardrobe.
I have started putting 'stickers' here, there, everywhere.
Was also getting a little tired of seeing too many lines.

So I gave my blog a fresh new paint!
I always love colours of blue ; turqoise, lime, lilac ...
it evokes a sense of tranquility, peace, enjoyment
this is what I want to leave behind when readers come and sit awhile
here at Sharon's Lavender Courtyard.

Opps, there's no tree in the courtyard, just the sounds of waves and
the breath of grace upon your face.

If life is getting a little too blurry, or hurried
I pray you find Hope in my little mutterings...

Design credit goes to Freyja Silver Blog Designs

Tell me if you like it, or why you don't, won't ya?
Thanks!

0 comments: