Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Left eye healed by Jehovah Rapha

Thurs - 24 March 2011
Due to dryness or tiny specs of object that fell into my left eye that irritate it, I rubbed it casually.
Was out from 8.30am - 10am the morning and felt a strange tug in my left eye. I could feel the jelly-like substance inside my eye twitching when I look to the right corner. Went home, and checked my eye at the mirror. Saw a jelly-like ball of yellowish swell beside my pupil. The other corner was red. I prayed for God to touch my left eye and heal it. Afternoon, I was out again and did not feel the swolleness, went home and had it checked. Praise the Lord, left eye totally resumed normal probably within 2 hours. No signs of dryness. Glory to God, nothing is too small for him!

0 comments: