Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Back up Plan



Kinda craving for movie nowadays, and caught this recently. I love romance comedy, stuff that is not real, but makes you laugh and cry at the same time. Didnt expect anything about this movie as it was a little last minute. BUT it turned out really funny! I laughed so loud.

Alex O'Loughlin was no hunk, but I liked that he was playful and exciting.

Enjoyed having this fabulous me-time. I discovered I could make things happen if I wanted to and it is freedom without always expecting others to do something nice for us. And being a mum doesnt mean I can't watch a romantic movie spontaneously, receive flowers, go shopping, go for spa, eat at cosy places, hang out with friends, chit chats, all without my husband & kids! Yep... Happy loving me day! *wide grin* So bye bye old me, welcome, spunky new me!

1 comments:

alane said...

Looks hilarious. Now I can't wait to see it either!