Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Love that came down


Love that came down

Lord the day I sing for you
is the I live for you

My heart is filled with longing
My feet is going where you're leading

but Lord what I want most
is to lift you higher

my hands are rising, I want to touch you
my spirit is soaring, I want to be with you

bridge:
but Lord your grace and love so deep & wonderful
you cause

the cosmic explosion
heavens most divine intervention

chorus:
your love came down to me
touch my hands
heal my heart

No higher can I leap Lord
No futher I need to reach Lord

(repeat chorus 2X)


RO 10:5 Moses describes in this way the righteousness that is by the law: "The man who does these things will live by them." 6 But the righteousness that is by faith says: "Do not say in your heart, `Who will ascend into heaven?' " (that is, to bring Christ down) 7 "or `Who will descend into the deep?' " (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). 8 But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. 11 As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

2 comments:

Susannah said...

A nice post! Very uplifting. Did you write that song, or is it something you sing in church?
Be blessed.

popuri said...

cbqujDear e-mom,

thanks for liking the song! I was at a evangelistic conference and was touched by people raising hands to praise & worship God.
And I know that no matter how high we lift our hands, we are limited physically. But the beauty of it all is that often it's not how hard we think we can try, but how high heavens really is. The immeasurable love of God came down to us - isn't that amazing love? So I wanted to paint that picture. It's a powerful concept, God always come down to us, no matter how we try to work or try to earn it, we cannot.

it'll be nice to have some chords/music put to it but don't exactly know how...

popuri