Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 15, 2013

Hello, my name is ..

When I first heard this song, it sounded a little too young-ish for my liking, so I didn't pay much attention to it. But I heard it over and over at the christian radio, pressumingly a top 10 and I finally hear what this song is all about.

There are things we do, think or feel which lead us believe in the enemy's lies. These lies, spelt "regret" and especially "defeat" can replay themselves over and over in our minds until it replaces our true identity in Christ. Once Satan succeed in causing us to doubt our identity, it is easy to drag us all the way down.

But God is more merciful & faithful than we can imagine. He draws close to us in our whisper. He is only but a heartbeat away.

I am no longer defined by all the wreckage behind. The one who makes all things true is proven is true. Yeah! :) Today, I want to sing "Hello, my name is child of the one true King. I've been saved, I've
been changed, and I have been set free. "Amazing Grace" is the song I sing. Hello, my name is child of the one true King! What love the Father has lavished upon us, that we should be called His children. I am a child of the one true King."

After a gruelling four months, dawn has finally broke. I believe I am finally begin to taste freedom. Thank you God. What a God. :)



Hello My Name is - by Matthew West

Hello, my name is regret 
I'm pretty sure we have met 
Every single day of your life I'm the whisper inside 
That won't let you forget
 
Hello, my name is defeat I know you recognize me 

Just when you think you can win I'll drag you right back down again 
'Til you've lost all belief
 
These are the voices, these are the lies And I have believed them, for the very last time
 

Chorus: Hello, my name is child of the one true King 
I've been saved, I've been changed, and I have been set free 
"Amazing Grace" is the song I sing 
  Hello, my name is child of the one true King
 

I am no longer defined by all the wreckage behind  
The one who makes all things new Has proven it's true 
Just take a look at my life
 

Hello, my name is child of the one true King 
I've been saved, I've been changed, and I have been set free 
"Amazing Grace" is the song I sing Hello,
my name is child of the one true King
 

Bridge: What love the Father has lavished upon us 
That we should be called His children  
I am a child of the one true King
What love the Father has lavished upon us  

That we should be called His children
 

Chorus: Hello, my name is child of the one true King 
 I've been saved, I've been changed, and I have been set free 
"Amazing Grace" is the song I sing Hello, 
my name is child of the one true King
I am a child of the one true King


Lyrics: Metro Lyrics

0 comments: