Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, April 05, 2013

Steady my Heart





Wish it could be easy
Why is life so messy
Why is pain a part of us
There are days I feel like Nothing ever goes right  
Sometimes it just hurts so much

But You're here You're real I know 
I can trust You
Even when it hurts
Even when it's hard  
Even when it all just falls apart
I will run to You Cause I know that You are 
Lover of my soul  
Healer of my scars  

You steady my heart (x2)
I'm not gonna worry I know that 
You got me Right inside the palm of your hand
Each and every moment  
What's good and what gets broken

Happens just the way that You plan
And I will run to You  
And find refuge in Your arms
And I will sing to You Cause of everything 
You are You steady my heart (x2)

  [ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/steady-my-heart-lyrics-kari-jobe.html ]

0 comments: